Sunday, August 12, 2012

You can buy a better messenger bag for you

I have never expected that leather messenger bags would be so important in my life. And they are always standing there by my side, and give me love and strength to move on. Every day I carry them to and from work, and they witness what I have done during the past day and whether I have a good mood. They are the best friends of my life.

The Bags I Have Used

I have used five bags in all. And they are separately two shoulder bags, two handbags and one briefcase. During the school days, the shoulder bags were very important for me. With so many homework to do every day, the shoulder bags held all them in. They were carriers of my happiness in those colorful days. The handbags were used in daily life, and they were necessary single products when I went for shopping. After I got my first work, I bought one briefcase, which I am using now. It holds my pens and important documents when I am in business travel.

The Bag I Loved Most

The first leather messenger bags was what I loved most. When I was six years old, I got it from my mother as a present. And it was the first time that I knew what a bag looked like and what it could do. It was red. Although there was nothing special about it, it was full of love from my parents. It also saw me how to make those little dreams come true.

http://designerhandbaglovers.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment